These pictures were to fill our walls and be put on Christmas cards to share with family and they were just gone. Then much to my amazement I looked in a box that had junk in it and there they were! In an envelope that had nothing to do with photos. I rushed to my local camera store to have them properly put on a disc so that I could use the Groupon before its expiration date. I got my disc and was so happy to finally put them in an album. I easily downloaded them to Shutterfly and realized I had way to many to put in an 8x8 so I upgraded to a 12x12 to give them their due space.
It was during those few days of editing and placing that shutterfly offered 1 free Christmas card of my own design. I figured a sample in hand was the perfect way to show the husband and get his approval. He hates getting his picture taken and also hates all pictures taken of him. So I received the sample and after his input was able to design a card to his liking. I was even able to change the simple greeting to a whimsy one with my own sentiments in my own humor. Thanks Shutterfly!
Since buying the groupon I have ordered 3 photo books from Shutterfly and designed 3 Christmas cards. Its so easy and the designs are great.
· Christmas card to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
· holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
· upload pictures to http://www.shutterfly.com/upload-pictures
· calendar to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
· Hanukkah cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/hanukkah-cards
· personalized mug to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
· Choose your own card/invitation and URL from our Cards & Stationery page